It’s never too early to donate! The Bazaar and Outreach Committee are able to take your donations earlier this year, in fact we are ready to take them now! While large furniture will need to be coordinated with Melanie LeBoeuf (we won't have storage space for large items until after Memorial Day), feel free to bring the following to the Parish House, Rooms 5 and 6 (lower level), at your convenience. Consider giving the following:
- Small antiques, sterling silver, china, unusual “smalls”, small furniture, antiques, family heirlooms, paintings and other objets d'art
- Antique jewelry & accessories - gold, silver, precious gems, tortoise shell & vintage pieces.
- Finer designer clothes - silk, cashmere sweaters, scarves, jackets, coats & furs, hats. Designer handbags and clutches.
- Bowties, ascots, pocket watches and fobs, cuff links, canes, top hats, pip & cigar collectibles, brush and comb sets
- hand mirrors, leather gloves and perfume bottles
- gently used or new items that you would be glad to give a friend
- books (new and used), DVDs and CDs
- clean toys and children's items (unbroken), puzzles, games and athletic gear and equipment.
Please also consider making a donation to one of the Outreach Dinner auctions. We are looking for: "event" activities (i.e. wolf sanctuary visit, a day with the ardrossan beagles, a weekend at a special B&B), vacation homes, sports tickets, airline tickets, babysitting, spa treatments, dermatologist service, orthodontist service, teeth whitening, restaurant certificates, ski tickets, special parties, fine wine, limo rides, etc. Please contact Susan Van Allen to arrange these donations.