Churchyard. Our churchyard covers a full residential block. In addition to the buildings on the church campus, our churchyard also has a graveyard and a lovely memorial garden.
Church. Our church was built in 1881 in the Gothic Revival tradition. The architect, Charles M. Burns, Jr., had designed the Rectory and later made the plans for the Parish House. The exterior, clad in Pennsylvania fieldstone, is noted for a crenellated bell tower, west rose window, porte cochere, and many intricate gargoyles carved into the masonry. A complete renovation and redesign of the liturgical space took place in 2009. You can view photos of the interior of the Church on the photogalleries page.
Parish House. The original Parish House was built in 1885; an addition was built in 1958. Clergy and staff offices, a full kitchen, and fellowship and classroom spaces are housed within. Additionally, “The Shop,” which raises money for our outreach programs, is also located in the Parish House. Plans are being made for a much-needed renovations and an addition to the Parish House space.
Parish House Cottage. This building, abutting the Parish House, has recently served as housing for assistant clergy or youth program activities.
The Cottage. Over the past few years, the church has invested in upgrading this facility. It serves as a meeting space for the parish and home to the Senior High youth activities.
Rectory. Our Rectory is a large, welcoming home with three floors that has served generations of rectors and their families. We know that it is a special building and have preserved it over the years, while spending money on needed improvements.
Take an online tour of the campus here.